Mechanical Design Engineer
We are recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer (f/h) to join our design office in Evreux (27).
Reporting to the Engineering Manager for new product development, you will be in charge of designing, defining and carrying out development work for new products or systems, as well as studies to improve existing products based on technical documents (specifications, schematics, functional diagram, etc.).
You will be responsible, until qualification, for your industrialisation, then you will have a technical advisory role with the other departments.
You will carry out applied research, studies, developments, analyses, tests, as well as all types of documentation necessary for the project (DJD, DDP, ND ...).
Through development, you will identify in particular the key characteristics of the product in order to allow the implementation of a monitoring plan and will identify on each plan any shape or dimension that may affect contact safety.
In addition, you will ensure the technological watch as well as research in order to anticipate future needs (materials, processes...).
What your background should look like:
- Engineering degree with a specialization in mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of mechanical design.
- Mastery of design and verification software (CAD...)
- Knowledge of the different industrial processes (Machining, Moulding, assembly, bonding...)
- Basics in electronics will be beneficial
- A first experience in project management would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Capacity to summarize and keep overall picture as well as rigourous way of working
- Level of negotiation in French and advanced level of English
Competencies Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on , , and . What TE Connectivity offers: We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.