Validation Engineer (M/F)
Apply now »
Location: Reichshoffen, France
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
As a major contributor to railway development in France and with more than 250 years of history in this field, the Alstom Reichshoffen site is today Center of Excellence for the design and the manufacturing of regional trains. The site works with more than 230 suppliers in Alsace, generating more than 700 indirect jobs and employing directly more than 800 people.
The Validation Engineer (M/F) will join MI84 Renovation and MP89 Transformation Validation Teams. Working with Train System Engineer, RAMS Manager, Production Team, Quality department, Test Means Manager, Testing & Commissioning Department and Validation Engineers, He/she performs the Test and Validation activities for part of the train delegated by the TVE (Train Validation Engineer) during the project execution. He/she performs troubleshooting activities and reports any deviation from the procedures during testing.
The Validation Engineer will perform the following tasks :
* Assisting to test specification writing in coordination with System Engineers
* Preparing and coordinating tests with Test Means Manager and TVE
* Writing Train System test procedures
* Preparing and executing tests operationally on sites in coordination with the TVE (Train Validation Engineer)
* Respecting the applicable EHS and safety rules during testing
* Analyzing test results with System Engineers
* Writing test reports and submit for approval to System Engineers
* Respecting project schedule and costing
* Respecting QCD (quality, cost, deadline) commitment.
He reports hierarchically to the SCVM (Site Certification and Validation Manager) and functionally to the TVE (Train Validation Engineer) for MI84R et MP89T projects.
The required profil is as follows:
* Electrical Engineer Master Degree
Knowledge & Experience:
* Train system knowledge (system analysis, railways): at least 2 years
* Project Management experience
* Tests organization capability, knowledge of planning tools
* Fluent in English
* Communication with Transparency
* Precision, autonomy and pragmatism
* Ability to work with high constraint Quality / Deadline compliance
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.
Job Segment: Developer, Project Manager, Systems Analyst, Technology
Apply now »