Supply Officer (m/f)
15 Nov 2018
Apply Email this offer
10417485 LH EN EXT 1
Professional staff - other
Experienced (>10 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
Supply Officer (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Supply Officer (f/m) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will join Supply Management Floor to Floor department.
As Supply Officer in the Supply Management Floor to Floor in the Procurement Operations organization, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to Airbus in accordance with customer needs, providing expertise in Supply specifications and ordering solutions through:
* An efficient supply flow of materials involving internal and external Stakeholders (e.g. organize plateau coordination, supplier crisis containment ...)
* The optimization of parameters contributing to minimize total costs of acquisition, optimized stock & reduce missing parts
* Assuring a single voice to suppliers in daily operations
* Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by anticipation as key premise.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Applying the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier
* Monitoring and improving 1st tier Supplier relationship
* Managing your supplier portfolio
* Contributing to modification implementation process, including agreement to appropriate target
* Securing deliveries of new product introduction or head of version configurations
* Supporting quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
* Striving for flow standardization and non-quality eradication
* Contributing as key user for new tool's implementation if requested
* Collaborating and conducting activities for sharing best practices if requested
* Looking for cost effective solutions for Airbus
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
* Educated to a 2-3 years degree
* Supply chain knowledge and experience (experience in FALs or Plant appreciated)
* Procurement IT tools: SAP (PGI, POA, PDA), BW, AirSupply, ARP (ideally)
* Quality background appreciated
* MS Office: good proficiency (capacity to process large data set is appreciated)
* Good communications skills, and team spirit
* Proactive way of working
* Negotiation Level of English
* French would be a plus
Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
View in Job Market
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV (in English) and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.