Strategic Programme Manager (h/f)
21 Jun 2018
Airbus Defence and Space
Apply Email this offer
10412101 SR EN EXT 2
MARKETING, SALES & COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS
Mid-career (5+ to 10 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
Strategic Programme Manager (h/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Strategic Programme Manager (h/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space. You will join the Strategic Development department.
The position can be located either in Elancourt or in Toulouse.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include :
* Generate new business ideas, approaches and opportunities for a sustainable long term Secure Communications business growth. Innovate business models, services and generate some out of the box ideas to increase our unique selling position.
* Identify potential candidate list of future programs opportunities. Programs that are transformational to our business and require "steering and structuring groups" and certain pool of specialized people and skills.
* For a designated program a "Capture Leader" is nominated to lead and implement the capture strategy. The Strategic Business Development Manager will support the Capture Leader in the overall capture strategy, the business case and capture implementation management in a consistent manner within Secure Communications and with Strategy.
* Support the development and structuration of a winning capture strategy, which secures and optimizes Secure Communications future role,
* Act as a member of the structuring team that will structure and steer the program capture execution (master capture plan, strategy, business modeling, business case, environment, stakeholder's management, service offer, coordination, etc…).
* Seek innovative ways and procurement schemes that create advantages for Airbus and deliver improved value for the Customer.
* Nurture customer confidence, build relationships and create ways to influence the customer's requirements.
* Support the exploitation of natural synergies between programs (e.g. through an efficient "Pooling & Sharing" approach).
This role will involve some travels for business (around twice a month) mainly in Brussels and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Educated to master level in Political sciences and/or an engineer level in Telecommunications and Networks or a related discipline,
* At least 5 years experience in a similar position,
* An experience in Business/Affairs management or Project management would be a plus,
* An international experience (more than 6 months) would be appreciated,
* Good communications skills,
* Good relationship skills,
* French language : advanced level, English language : negotiation level.
Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
View in Job Market
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.