Social Media Manager (m/f)
Publish Date 12 Aug 2019
Location Toulouse, France
Reference Code 10447621 CR EN EXT 5
Functional Area HR Expertise
Contract Type Permanent contract
Work Experience Mid-career (5+ to 10 years of experience)
Interest Group Professional staff - engineer
Working Time Full time
Social Media Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Social Media Manager has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the Employment Marketing team in the Resource and Develop Department.
The Employment Marketing team is looking for a new member. You want to be part of a multinational team that aims at developing the presence and impact of the Airbus brand for recruitment needs?
Employment marketing has the mission to enhance Airbus' attractiveness as an employer of choice through national and global events, career website, university relations, and -- very importantly - social media.
On this social media activity, if you feel as a leader and a creative person who has a passion for digital marketing, do not hesitate to apply. We thrive on diversity and are eager to welcome new nationalities in our team.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of three social media specialists
- Identification of brand and recruitment (short/mid/long term) targets in accordance with Airbus needs and critical areas by definition of personas and inbound marketing elements
- Social media strategy
- Development of a presence, influence and visibility strategy on social media
- Monitoring the company's social media accounts and offering constructive interaction with users
- Day to day support for the management of our global social media HR accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, Xing and working within guidelines and policies in accordance with global and local legal and compliance regulations; monitoring, management of official responses, maintain archive of content for regulatory purposes (Community Management)
- Social media measurement and measurement tools (Analytics) and preparation of reports
- Proactively sourcing content from around the business which would be appropriate to re-use on web or/and social media platforms
- Media and competitor monitoring
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Master degree in digital marketing or digital communication
* Inbound marketing
* Good understanding of Social Media landscapes and tools
* Previous work experiences in international company in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources or IT & Cyber preferred 3/5 years experienced
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse audience
* Strong personal organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Language skills: Negotiation level of English. Intermediate level desired in French, German and/or Spanish: