Service & Bid Support for France Manager (m/f)
09 Oct 2018
Airbus Defence and Space
Apply Email this offer
10426278 GL EN EXT 1
Experienced (>10 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
Service & Bid Support for France Manager (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Service & Bid Support for France Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. As the successful candidate you will join the Service Delivery France ("TCSGF") department.
The environment of Secure communication is very dynamic and is moving fast towards hybrid connectivity through different network (multi-bearers), mobile, fixed or satellite, connecting any space, aero, maritime or terrestrial node.
Airbus DS Secure Communications intends to play a leading role in providing security and managed solutions in this hybrid connectivity environment.
In this context, within Secure Communication - Service Delivery France as Service & Bid Support for France Manager you will develop and best serve our governmental customers.
You will manage the bids, the transition of new services into operations and the operational services focusing on developing customer satisfaction OTOQOC.
The job encompasses the following functions:
* Manage the Service & Bid Support teams
* Define the best in class and most cost effective solutions and support the Sales and bid management teams to submit and deliver wining proposals
* Manage all contracted operational services and perform day to day customer facing for the delivery
* Manage the French Eyes Only programs
* Manage the back-office function incl. billing
* Coordinate support functions to fulfil and deliver the service including engineering, operations, procurement, …
You will report to the head of Service Delivery France and Western Europe.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Manage the Service & Bid Support teams including all HR relevant aspects, develop and maintain relevant skills and competencies.
* During the bid phase you will represent the Service Delivery France Program Line and as such will:
+ Define and describe the best solutions, pushing for creative and innovative ideas making sure customer expectations are met.
+ Establish the relevant optimized budgets.
+ Write the relevant parts of the proposals, establish and quantify the risk assessment, define and guarantee that the proposed service / solution can actually be delivered OTOQOC.
+ Fully respect the Acquire Business process.
* During the operational phase, the jobholder will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the service to the customer and as such will:
+ make sure that the service is delivered OTOQOC and meets / exceeds customer satisfaction.
+ develop and maintain customer relationship and intimacy.
+ manage services & projects using best practices also incl. financial aspects, sticking to the MG5 agreed commitment.
You will also have to:
* coordinate and manage internal CoC / business functions to deliver and operate the services.
* anticipate and plan ahead activities to ensure the other functions can organise and support accordingly.
* develop skills and competencies to drive the mission and develop people.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Educated to an engineering degree level or equivalent.
* Strong track record in Project Management.
* Strong track record in Commercial propositions to Governments and Defence customers.
* Strong experience in international environment and liaising with governmental customers and bodies in Secure Communications area.
* Strong knowledge and experience in the telecommunication domain (satellite, terrestrial & mobile communications, IT, networks) and software domain.
* Very good knowledge of Airbus internal processes.
* Good experience in negotiations and establishment of successful partnership.
* At ease in complex environment (internal Airbus organization, technology, partners, customers, etc.).
* Resilience and positive response to complex environment.
* Agility to adapt to new business.
* Strong organisation skills, autonomy, team spirit and leadership.
* Excellent Customer mindset and relationship.
* Strong capabilities to develop and acquire new business, entrepreneurship.
* Negotiation level of English and French.
Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
View in Job Market
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.