Sales Engineer - Cyber Security - France
As our business grows, we are seeking a Sales Engineer with high-energy, experienced security pre-sales engineer with expertise in the anti-malware space.
In this role, You will be part of a sales team responsible for evangelizing game changing security products in the next generation endpoint and mobile technology space, by articulating how Deep Instinct products are designed, deployed, and configured.
You should be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple pre-sales engagements.
What will you do on a daily basis, with the coolest technology?
- Partner with Field Sales to pursue new business opportunities and support all aspects and phases of the Deep Instinct sales process
- Evangelize and demonstrate Deep Instinct’s products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Provide Hands-on software demonstrations
- Drive the Evaluation/POC process: Properly scope and define evaluation goals
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Provide product feature input to product management
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in cyber security. Endpoint cyber defense experience is a big advantage.
- 5+ years of enterprise Sales Engineering experience successfully selling into the F1000
- Must have experience with Win, MacOS, and mobile operating systems
- Demonstrable experience in objection handling and positioning against competitive technologies
- Demonstrable experience speaking to both small and large audiences
- Concise written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences
- Hands-on software demonstration experience
- Strong team player who's willing to work hard while having a lot of fun
- Team Oriented and Collaborative.
- Travel up to 50% in region possible.
- Excellent attitude and a self-starter who takes strong accountability for personal results
- BS/BA or equivalent security experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Deep Instinct, the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning, is an innovative start up that has unique and game changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 end point users against Zero Day & APT cyber attacks.
Deep Instinct has achieved industry recognition, through winning important awards such as:
“Start-up of the Year” at IT World Awards 2017 & 2016; “Most Disruptive Start-up” NVIDIA GPU Tech Conference; “Most Innovative Start-up” at Black Hat 2016; and Gartner “Cool Vendor in Digital Workspace Security” in 2016