Sales Contracts Negotiator (m/f)
14 Nov 2018
Apply Email this offer
10423924 CP EN EXT 1
Professional staff - other
MARKETING, SALES & COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS
Experienced (>10 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
Sales Contracts Negotiator (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Sales Contracts Negotiator (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the Contract Operations Department.
Your main accountability in the Regional Business Unit (BU) is the contractual integrity of any agreement entered into between Airbus and any of its customers handled by such Regional Business Unit. Contractual integrity means that documentation strictly and unambiguously reflects all aspects of the commercial, technical or other agreement reached between the customer and Airbus, while limiting in an optimal manner the implicit or explicit costs and risks triggered by the obligations entered into by Airbus pursuant to such agreement.
You will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and amending contractual documentation and making contractual and commercial decisions in line with the commercial objectives of Airbus and in compliance with applicable approval processes.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Participating in the definition of commercial strategy, sales objectives and business rationales,
* Drafting, negotiating and amending individual sales contract documents (Proposals, Letters of Intent, Memoranda of Understanding, Purchase Agreements and Amendments, Lease Agreements, as applicable) in order to reflect in detail the mutual obligations of Airbus and its Customers as globally negotiated by the regional Business Units and guarantee that the contractual documentation accurately reflects the agreement reached between Airbus and its customer(s),
* Ensuring that the contracted obligations and returns are consistent with (or represent the best compromise between) Airbus' industrial, technical, legal or any other constraints or capabilities and Regional BU objectives, in particular as regards deal profitability and risks,
* Monitoring the fulfilment of Customer obligations and re-negotiate contracts to cope with Customer changing requirements, defaults or contentious issues as they may arise,
* Ensuring that information concerning negotiated commitments is made available to all relevant Airbus entities liable to fulfill these commitments, and provide advice or clarifications on the background as may be necessary,
* Validating each business control sheet (or other business control tools) with a view to verifying the contractual integrity of the transaction documentation,
* Ensuring that the risks and obligations created by the negotiated Sales Contracts are acceptable to Airbus and approved.
This role will involve frequent travel for business worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Knowledge of contract law in an international context,
* Experience in negotiation in an international context,
* Knowledge of financial tools,
* Good relationship skills,
* Team worker,
* Good presentation skills,
* Ability to work in a demanding environment,
* Ability to convince and take initiatives,
* Proven drafting skills and a strong sense of rigor,
* Languages skills: negotiation level in English, another language would be an asset.
Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
View in Job Market
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.