QA/Product Engineer - Semiconductor
Job ID: 19000491 Location: Meyreuil, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region, France
Full time, Regular Employment
The QA/Product Engineer - Semiconductor, based in Meyreuil will work on smart card IC.
A week in the life of a QA Engineer:
* You will confirm quality standard for product qualification, production and monitoring.
* You will ensure production environment is ready and running as per defined quality standard.
* You will ensure QA monitoring.
* You will manage some QA test i.e. ability to use test equipment.
* You will be in charge of FA.
* You will interface with worldwide test-houses and Foundry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* To succeed in this role, you must have a PhD Degree in Microelectronic engineering, or a degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent studies), with 5-10 years' experience in a similar position.
* You must have previous experience with the following:
* QA standard (AECQ100, CQM, etc..)
* Microcontroller product testing
* Flash Process Technology
* Statistical analysis
* Launch/develop test on ATE: J750 and Magnum testers
* JMP, C++ and VB languages
You must be fluent in English.
We are looking for someone with good communication and social skills.
< Go Back to results