Project Delivery Specialist
TCCOSS1 - Project Delivery Specialist (m/f)
Posting date 02 Sep 2019
Division Airbus Defence and Space
Location Paris Area, France
External code NB_10450035
Job family Logistics
Contract type Permanent Contract
Experience level Entry Level
Working Time Full time
TCCOSS1 - Project Delivery Specialist (m/f)
AIRBUS DS SLC SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Project Delivery Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Elancourt .
The Project Delivery Specialist belongs to the Supply Chain Operations, Project Delivery team.
He/she ensures the scope of supply fulfillment and delivery as per customer needs to support both customer satisfaction as well as revenue and cash company objectives.
He/she reports to the Project Delivery Manager.
Task & accountabilities :
The Project Delivery Specialist handles the following tasks:
1. Consolidating and maintaining the project scope of supply. Analyzing the project demand plan consistency.
2. Managing customer orders end to end from order entry till delivery on time, on cost & on quality by cooperating with buyers, coordinating activities of Customer Deliveries, Logistics Partners, Export Control and Customs to ensure that movements of the goods in and out of the country are in accordance with organizational policies, export laws and regulations.
3. Defining and updating materials risk assessment.
4. Ensuring and monitoring export and/or import legal/financial requirements. Responsible for the final approval of the international deliveries (ensuring that all the documents and legal obligation are fulfilled) + Following-up on the open licenses (validity, quantities ...) and the required renewal or new licenses needed (in cooperation with Trade Compliance/Export Control and local SCM).
5. Triggering invoicing and facilitating cash collection as per contractual terms.
6. Following up Work Package (material CoG and Logistics from few K€ to M€) by managing/controlling Freight Forwarders activities (such as packing, shipping, documents' issuance, customs formalities for import/export deliveries) & applicable tariffs.
7. Participating to the definition of logistics flows till customer sites and following it up.
8. Ensuring and controlling contract execution.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Required skills :
You will have the following skills and experience:
- From 5 years professional experience in Supply Chain and/or Project environment
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and other office tools.
-Customer and supplier relationship management
-High level internal and external coordination and communication
Strong customer and service orientation
-Able to work independently on task agreed
-Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
English: advanced (spoken and written)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.