Project Controller (H/F)
Apply now »
Location: Saint-Ouen, J, FR
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 8.0 Bn€ in the 2017/18 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France and present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide.
CSY is one of the 12 industrial sites of Alstom in France. It is Alstom's global Centre of Excellence for Railway infrastructure (tracks, catenary, electrification and signaling installation).
The Finance department of CSY site is looking for a Project Controller.
The Project Controller is the Finance representative of the project.
* Prepare in conjunction with the project team, the bi-annual project financial presentation
* Have a clear view of project's risks and opportunities. Propose action plan to maximize project margin
* Control financial indicator (sales, billing, costs, cash) on a monthly basis
* Provide visibility on the project through forecasts : three-year-plan Budget, year-end reforecast, short-term forecast
* Communicate accurate data in due time to reporting team
* Manage project bonds requirements and hedging
* Ensure that all financial processes and internal controls are implemented, robust and compliant
* Business school with Finance background (BAC+5) or equivalent
* Previous experience in Finance/Audit or Controlling
* Rigorous, Synthetic, Autonomous, Team Spirit
* French & English required
* Pack Office & SAP appreciated
The job is based in Saint-Ouen (France)
Why Work for Us? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom www.alstom.com
Job Segment: Accounting, ERP, SAP, Finance, Technology
Apply now »