NAVBLUE - Expert Recorder Innovator (m/f)
28 Aug 2017
Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
Apply Email this offer
10377454 NT EN EXT 1
Professional staff - engineer
Experienced (>10 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
NAVBLUE - Expert Recorder Innovator (m/f)
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Expert Recorder Innovator has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse. You will work within "Portfolio Development and Innovation" team within the Navblue Strategy & Innovation Office.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* You will be in charge to support projects related to QAR & DAR data
* Coordinating with Airbus and Navblue relevant departments, you will define and regularly update Analytics and Flight Efficiency products roadmap in line with the Navblue business and marketing strategies (capability to generate synergies, technical feasibility, business objectives, notably in terms of profitability and time-to-market, applicable regulation, available mature technologies)
* In close coordination with Airbus, especially Flight Tests and Safety departments, you will support external projects or activities
* You will launch the agile development of Minimum Viable Concept Products/Services (MVC including mock-ups, Proofs of Concept and preliminary value proposition) to be evaluated by targeted end users / customers in order to better capture user needs and understand accurately value drivers to support potential market launch (a close relationship will be ensured with the Airbus BizLabs or the Airbus Group Digital Transformation Office (DTO) to better capture and/or accelerate identified business opportunities relevant to Navblue business)
* You will closely collaborate with Navblue business line and support the Product Director
* You will ensure the technical communication on all subjects related to those data.
* You will have to address the overall Airbus fleet (Civil and Military aircraft, Helicopters)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Experience in QAR & DAR data
Ability to be the NAVBLUE referent for all subjects related to aircraft recorders
Culture avionics/Big Data
Good communication and collaboration skill in multicultural context
Visionary, open minded and agile
Creative and innovating thinking
Self-governing and problem-solving
Very good technical English skills
Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
View in Job Market
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.