Leader Projet - Systeme ICC (Centre de Contrôle Intégré) (M/F)
Apply now »
Location: Saint-Ouen, 93, FR
As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the railway sector. Alstom proposes a full range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), personalised services (maintenance, modernisation..) as well as offers dedicated to passengers and infrastructure, digital mobility and signalling solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated railway systems. It recorded sales of €7.3 billion and booked €10.0 billion of orders in the 2015/16 fiscal year. Headquartered in France, Alstom is present in over 60 countries and employs 32,800 people today.
Its employees in France total approximately 8,500, providing a pool of expertise to serve French and international clients. A job at Alstom creates about three amongst its suppliers. www.alstom.com
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
* Accountable to deliver ATS (Automatic Train System) Sub-System approved by the Customer and consistent with the System
* Delivery Plan during all the life cycle of the project
Compliance with Project Engineering Quality Cost Delay (QCD) commitment
* Accountable to reach QCD commitments for ATS sub-system.
* He/she is the direct technical interface with the Customer for ATS sub-system.
* Main responsibilities are: Provide specification / design / validation monitoring solution until customer acceptance.
* Check that external interfaces are consistent with ATS Sub-System.
* Define interface if delegation is given by the Project Architect.
* Supervise and participate in the System deliveries (requirements, System documentation, Performance).
* Contribute to the definition of the functional validation phase of the sub-system (FIVP).
* Ensure that all ATS activities follow Quality processes.
* Support PrEM (Project Engineering Manager) to ensure full transparency of Project Engineering Work Package (WP) QCD performance (including physical progress) at all times, in line with standard reporting requirements.
* Follow the monthly review cycle with PrEM, highlighting main variances against the Project Engineering QCD commitment, initiating corrective actions and immediately informing the PrEM and RC Projects Engineering Domain / Metier DH where major deviations are detected.
* Follow and participate in Risk and Savings Reviews for his / her scope. Provide inputs to PrEM to update the Risk Management (RAMP), Saving Management (SAMP)
* Actively work together with other Domain/Metier Leaders and Project Architect in the same Product Breakdown Structure (PBS) line (and across the whole Project as required) to ensure the overall Project Performance.
* If the Sub-System Domain / Metier scope changes (due to either internal or external changes), support PrEM in Project Engineering QCD commitment variations with the Project Controller.
Why Work for Us ? At Alstom we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potentiel and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More about Alstom : www.alstom.com
Job Segment: Risk Management, Finance
Apply now »