IT Cloud exploitation responsible (m/f).
22 Sep 2017
Airbus Defence and Space
Apply Email this offer
10378950 HB EN EXT 1
Professional staff - engineer
Mid-career (5+ to 10 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
IT Cloud exploitation responsible (m/f).
Airbus Defence & Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SV Spotimage)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an IT Cloud exploitation responsible (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
You will join the IT Services France Department belonging to the Services Solutions, M&A, CIS & UAS Unit and closely working with Intelligence business teams.
In collaboration with Service Delivery Managers (SDM), you will ensure an exploitation responsible role on Cloud platforms - working in collaboration with Intelligence/IM IT colleagues and Intelligence customers to ensure a support, information, and warning role.
You will be involved on the management of different cloud platforms (private, public or hybrid) to ensure the operational mode of platforms.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
As IT cloud exploitation responsible, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining in operational mode the whole platforms under your responsibility.
* Ensuring the support to Business users
* Managing the exploitation of the cloud platforms and potentially other business platforms, according to technical skills including monitoring and performance.
* Prioritizing and managing the incidents: analyze, follow-up, corrections, qualification, deployment…
* Acting as focal point for business teams to take into account their demands and implementing then according to the business needs
* Setting up new users accounts and profiles to access Cloud platforms
* Identifying and planning the continuous improvements
* Managing the RUN resources (internal customers and external partners),
* Updating exploitation documentation according to incident corrections and evolutions
* Escalating in case of alerts (technical problems, resources availability and necessary shifts),
* Weekly reports to the SDM and Head of IT Services France Department
* Regular reporting to the Business Program managers on demand follow-up
* KPIs delivery
Qualification - Acceptance:
* Participating to qualification and acceptance steps of Cloud platform delivery, to take into account the new implementation
* Contributing, if needed, to acceptance test plan elaboration
* Defining exploitation documents and consolidating these documents on a regular basis and continuous improvement process
* Contributing to Airbus DS IM harmonization involving platforms exploitation: participation to workshops for incident management, validation of exploitation process by taking into account Intelligence business needs and RUN teams capacity.
* Working in coordination with the Security Governance team and other SDM to define IT exploitation guidelines that are aligned with Airbus DS IM and Intelligence Security policies
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Private and public cloud solutions as openstack, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
* Devops tools (Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, Automation, Q&A test plan)
* Servers: Container, Bare-metal, Clustering,
* Infrastructure services: Monitoring, Database, Capacity management,
* Storage: backup, SAN, NAS, Archive, Object,
* Virtualization: Servers, Desktop (VDI), applications,
* Network (Lan, Lacp, Wan, Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy),
* Security (Authentication, Firewall solutions)
* ITIL methods experience including follow-up tools,
* Good communication and teamwork skills,
* Sense of service and commitment to our customers,
* Capacity to write/update exploitation documentation,
* Rigor, analysis and synthesis skills,
* English advanced level (technical).
Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
View in Job Market
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you're applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don't forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you've submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.