Internship Security Risk Management
France, Île-de-France , Courbevoie
Digital and IT
Global Energy Management
IS00000207 Requisition #
Share this Job
WHO WE ARE
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
The IS Security team is in charge of putting in place security at IS level. Our role is to guarantee Information security for all GEM usages.
The Security risk team is in charge of tracking down all IS security risks and discover silver bullet remediation actions.
The internship will be working on 3 major topics:
* Security assessment
* Asset classification
* Security Risk governance
That means :
* Feeding the asset database with security assessment results
* Representing security in relevant project committee when needed
* Facilitating communication between actors of IT for security subject
* Providing appropriate recommendations to IT project team Drafting risk forms in accordance with the recommendations in order to get Business aware of the potential risks for the organization
Required skills :
* Scholar IT cursus, better if security specialization
* Interested in IT Security with willingness to work within this specialization in the future
* English friendly
Soft skills : adaptable, desire to learn, critical thinking, resourceful, facilitating, energetic, collaborative
* Paris La Défense T1
* Travels: Brussels (occasional)
Nicolas TRICHEUX -