IT Security Specialist (M/F)
23 Jul 2018
Airbus Defence and Space
Apply Email this offer
10405681 PR EN EXT 1
Professional staff - engineer
Security & Product Safety
Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
Print Send to a friend
IT Security Specialist (M/F)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an IT Security Specialist (M/F) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse.
You will join the Information Management (IM) team wich delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products - We make it fly!
IM is transforming and evolving but, we need even more talented people who can make a real difference to how we support, enable and deliver a diverse range of technological solutions and services to our customers.
As part of our transformation the new operating model is oriented around multi-functional, agile teams working with the business and developing our digital capabilities. What does this mean for you? A role in IM is an opportunity for you to grow and to develop your career in a progressive and innovative environment.
Our people the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include :
* Translating risk analysis results on technical requirements adapted to each project
* Technically declining security directives/standards and the procedures to access the data
* Defining technical solution to guarantee the availability, the safety and the integrity of IS, to preserve his interoperability and his confidentiality
* Conducting encryption solution expertise
* Ensuring the role of council to Information system project manager
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience :
* Master Degree in Security Information Systems Technologies - or equivalent working experience
* Proven background in a similar working environment
* Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
* Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
* Knowledge of encrypted solutions
* Knowledge of Security and Information System threats
* Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
* Communication skills, both written and spoken
* Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
* Customer service orientation
* Time management and prioritization
* An advanced level of English is mandatory