Cost Engineer/Cost Controller
Westlakes Recruit are currently recruiting for experienced cost engineers/cost controllers with a background in pharmaceutical/life sciences projects to be engaged on a permanent basis across Mainland Europe.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Controls, the successful candidate will be required to perform cost analysis, cost management and cost control activities.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are keen to cement our existing expertise in delivering projects to our key clients and driving the growth of our business in this sector
• Application of project controls processes and systems utilisation
• Project set up, close out and reconciliations.
• Ensuring correct cost allocation
• Project cost forecasting
• Revenue and gross margin monitoring
• Ensuring corporate systems are up to date and an accurate reflection of the project
• Monitoring of aged debt
• Project Financial Reviews
• Preparation of Client specific monthly reports
• Contribute to progress meetings, as required, in support of the Project Manager.
• Regular interfacing and integration with the project controls team to maintain an aligned financial position with the Project Plan.
• Earned value analysis
• Monitoring key performance indicators as necessary
• Risk & opportunity management relative to the cost engineering role
• Contribute to Lessons Learnt process throughout the project lifecycle.
• Degree qualified.
• Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical), Science, Mathematics Project/Business Management/ Accounts/Risk Management background.
For more information on this role or to register your interest for future job updates, please visit www.westlakesrecruit.co.uk
Powering a Diverse Future:
As an equal opportunities business, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and abilities.
Cost Engineer, Project Controls, Cost Management