Senior Agile Coach (m/f)
Posting date 10 Feb 2020
Location Toulouse Area, France
External code JR10016296
Job family Programme & Project Management
Contract type Permanent Contract
Experience level Professional
Working Time Full time
Senior Agile Coach (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for a Senior Agile coach (m/f/d) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the Operational Excellence team within the Information Management (IM) organization.
The Mission of the department Operational Excellence is to enable the Information Management organization to deliver business value by developing people and implementing new ways of working through continuous and disruptive improvements and services.
The Agile Coach role is pivotal in being a driver in the ongoing transformation of the Information Management organization and the wider Airbus.
Tasks & accountabilities
As an Agile coach (m/f/d) your main tasks and responsibilities will include coaching, enabling and fostering Agile Ways of Working in Airbus IM (Information Management) and related Business Functions.
* As a recognized Agile practitioner you will support the Agile teams and Scrum Masters through guiding Multi-Functional-Teams towards improving the way they work,
* Foster Agile mindset at operational and management levels teams,
* Support teams to derive to an End-to-End approach and manage changes and uncertainties on the fly,
* Support teams to become more mature in agile techniques (such as Ceremonies, Artifacts and Role implementation) with a key focus on strategic business challenges and constraints,
* Foster and ensure cross-team coordination and experience capitalization,
* Compose Agile performance metrics,
* Coach and mentor Agile roles (eg. Scrum Masters). Ensure that ways of working are consistent across the teams and organization,
* Foster dependencies between team and third parties or between team and their Agile teams,
* Strengthen our Agile Service provision by being an active contributor to the structure, approach content and capitalization of the network knowledge,
* Lever Agile within the IM Transformation supporting the creation of demonstrable business value outcomes.
You will be part of a central Agile Center of Competence and associated to the Airbus Coach Community.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* At least 10 years of experience as a Certified Team Coach/ Certified Enterprise Coach or similar working experience within an AGILE environment,
* Ability to coach multi-functional operational teams and management,
* Proven successful experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations, including working at an Enterprise level,
* Knowledge and/or experience of Agile ways of working, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Implementations and improving agile ways of working,
* Knowledge of working within an Agile IT organization preferred,
* Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form,
* French language would be a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.